Monday, June 15, 2009

When I was a little wee one the abuse started....from my earliest memories I remember being sexually abused by my sister (s).....Nope, it wasn't my brother....it was my sister...I remember hating being left home with them....She would call my name....and I would cringe. she would find me.....We had a swing set in the back yard and all I remember about the swing set(the glider to be exact) is being hauled in the house by one of the them and forced to do things...they robbed me of my childhood...the pictures are vivid in my mind....as much as I try to forget them...There are some things that will never leave your memories....and it's not easy by any means of the words...I struggled with the sexual abuse until I was in the 6th grade....I told my mom and my other sister....No body would protect me...help me....not one single soul....The abuse with one of them stopped but the other one kept it up until she got married..To set the record straight about my sexually abusive sisters...only one touched me the other one had me do things to her....My farther taught me one lesson which has it's bad points turn the the other check.... The hardest thing in the world was to have to hug her (them)at family gatherings....to act like nothing ever happened between us.... That is when I learned how to shut off my real life and live a life that everyone thought I was a happy normal kid...no one seen the signs and if they did they choose not to do anything about them....It was me against the world and at times I was loosing ....what am I saying...I was loosing this battle...I had to take care of myself because no one else gave a damn about me....I felt so alone in the big bad world....but this was going to be the beginning of being alone in the big bad world to survive on my own.......

Again this blog is an attempt to help someone.....no pity or sympathy wanted...just want to help...and by the way just because you were molested as a child does not mean you will grow up to be one.....
Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)

No comments:

Post a Comment

log analyzer